- In the words of our Hon'ble Prime Minister, India offers the 3 'Ds' for business to thrive—democracy, demography and demand.
- India is on the threshold of major reforms and is poised to become the third-largesteconomy of the world by 2030.
- The country is expected to rank amongst the world's top three manufacturing destinations by 2020.
- It has strong technical and engineering capabilities backed by top-notch scientific and technical institutes.
- The Government of India is developing Industrial Corridors as a global manufacturing and investment destination The objective is to increase the share of manufacturing in the GDP of the country and to create smart sustainable cities where manufacturing will be the key economic driver.
- Also the Government has undertaken a number of steps to improve Ease of Doing Business in India.
- In India, the long term potential is projected to remain strong in the following sectors:
Aerospace, Railways, Defense and Maritime Technology Importers apart from many others.